- The most comprehensive and easily understood analysis of Multi-level Marketing
- The true facts about MLM income promises and claims.
- Eleven (11) MLMs Analyzed with Income Data
- Charts on each MLM with Summaries and Explanation
Read before you invest
Read if your friends or family want you to join an MLM
Read to understand why and how money is made and lost in MLM.
As in the cases of Enron, the cigarette industry, bank and mortgage fraudsters and the Madoff ponzi scheme, the truth takes time to emerge but it inevitably does prevail.
These links refer to sites, which are not owned by or under the control of Pyramid Scheme Alert, are provided for informational purposes.
Despite the volume of lies and hype flowing from multi-level marketing schemers there is more valid, research-based and whistle-blower information available today than ever before. The truch is emerging.
Sites About Multi-Level Marketing
- MLMSurvivor.com -- The Site that Victims have gone to for Support, created by Ruth Carter, the author of Amway Motivational Organizations: Behind the Smoke and Mirrors.
- False Profits -- by Author and PSA President, Robert FitzPatrick
- Merchants of Deception -- by Eric Scheibeler, the most famous Whistle Blower of Amway
- Fraud Files -- MLM News and Analysis by Highly Respected Fraud Expert, Tracy Coenen
- Quackwatch -- Site that also investigates bogus MLM products
- MLMWatch -- by Dr, Stephen Barrett
- Cagey Consumer -- Excellent Resource with many links
- MLM: The Truth -- Research and Analysis of MLMs by Dr. Jon Taylor
- What's Wrong with Multilevel Marketing? -- Famous Essay Examines the Fundamental Flaw in MLM
- All You Need to Know about MLM -- Content rich, well-researched site that shows the scale of MLM damage and its intrusion into many other industries.
- Crimes of Persuasion -- Covers Many Types of Scams, and Includes a Good Treatment of MLM Scams
- Steven Hassan's Freedom of Mind Center -- Analysis of MLM, with focus on Amway, as a mind-controlling cult
- The MLM File - An Australian Anti-MLM Site authored by consumer activist Peter A. Blood with valuble insights gleaned from direct experience and exceptional analysis.
- Multi-level Marketing and Pyramid Schemes - Reliable Insight and Analysis from the well respected fraud investigator in New Zealand, John Dierckx.
- Crime Busters Now - Canada-Based Activist Site by Dave Thornton
- The Biz-Op News -- Valuable and Useful from Canadian attorney, Michael Webster.
- Corporate Frauds Watch - Courageous exposé blog by journalist and advocate. Shyam Sundar, waging a battle against the multilevel marketing and money circulation schemes.
- A Drain on Capitalism -- A well thought out Blog by Pedro Menard, primarily aimed at exposing the MLM, Agel, but also offering much valuble information on MLMs and pyramid schemes. http://esgotocapitalista.blogspot.com/
- All About Multi-Level Marketing in the German Language
- University-level Website Examining Multi-Level Marketing
Sites Focused on Specific MLMs
- Quixtar/Amway Business Analysis -- An Amazing and Comprehensive Collection of News and Analysis. Must Read.
- Merchants of Deception -- A shocking Insider's Account of How Amway (and similar MLMs) operate. A book for every MLMer to read.
- Amway Global Cult Intervention and Quixtar Is a Cult -- Deep Analysis and Critique of the Amway organization
- Pre-Paid Legal -- All about the MLM, Pre-Paid Legal, by famed fraud investigator, Barry Minkow
- Pink Truth, -- a consumer awareness and consumer information website. The purpose of this blog is to provide information, opinions, and support to those looking for information about Mary Kay Cosmetics and the business opportunity. Whether you are a current sales director or consultant, former independent sales force member, or potential Mary Kay recruit, we hope to help provide you with real information about Mary Kay Inc.
Pink Lighthouse - Searching For Information About MaryKay? Then you've come to the right place. We'll help you sort through the hype. We're here to educate and inform. We provide resources so you can make up your own mind.
The Pinking Shears - To those who feel they have been "stung by the bee!" The Pinking Shears is primarily dedicated to sharing credible insight and information about direct selling companies (in particular, Mary Kay, Inc.)
- UsanaWatchdog -- Research and Analysis of the MLM scheme, Usana, developed by a consumer activist. Explores the hopelessly overpriced products, pyramid pay plan, deception, stock manipulations, etc.
- Made Big/Transcend Marketing International
- Made Small -- Research and Analysis of the MLM,Made Big, developed by a consumer activist
- Matrix Watch -- Monitors Online Selling Scams Using the Pyramid Matrix to Entrap Consumers
- Cash Gifting Watchdog -- A dedicated site that explains and analyzes this massive fraud sweeping the internet.
Don't be a Victim. Read the Inside Story about how Amway (and similar MLMs) work.
Help protect consumers in your state!
Volunteer to be a PSA watchdog in your state and help stop the deceptive lobbying by MLM schemes to legalize pyramid sales scams. Contact us for more information.